Open Positions :
Sales Executive – National
Cyc-lok Ltd. are looking for sales personnel specialising in selling a ‘new to the market’ product and service B2B. The role requires someone who has excellent closing credentials and who can also communicate clearly the technical aspects of this exciting product, including the simple functions and components that enable the product to work. You will be required to sell the product by demonstrating how it works along with the benefits it can offer potential customers. This is an innovative product that meets the needs of a growing cycling community of leisure and commuting cyclists within a market that is expanding rapidly.
- Sourcing potential new customers and maintaining regular contact with existing customers
- Travelling to demonstrate products via presentation and educating potential customers about the functions of the product, closing the opportunity
- Fully understanding customer’s needs and requirements and their budgets
- Providing advice about the advantages of acquiring Cyc-lok, it’s software, services, and equipment
- Persuading potential customers to purchase our product, leading price negotiations and closing sales
- Advising customers of updates and new product lines or reselling to existing customers
- Being familiar with competitors’ activities and products
- Putting together proposals and tender documents
- Travelling to and attending meetings
- Meeting sales and commission targets
- Travel: on the road, managing admin responsibilities and reporting to head office regularly while also managing a defined diary of appointments.
- Working hours: travel requirements can mean early starts and late finishes where necessary.
Start-up multiple award winning company with large potential to expand and scale up quickly, target driven. Depending on your interests and opportunities, the role can become more specialised and complex, focusing on areas such as customer support, sales management or training as the company expands.
Specific Degree Subjects Required
- Sales/Marketing business qualification.
- Engineering background an advantage.
Skills and Qualities
- Communication skills; ability to develop a good rapport with others.
- Ability to deal with pressure (the work is target-led).
- Administration management and execution to detail.
- 2 years proven sales record preferred, closing ability must be demonstrated.
- Business acumen and self motivating skills required to grow business and look always for new opportunities.
- Works under their own initiative.
- Also can work well with a team to develop opportunities into sales.
NOTE: Email your CV with cover letter to Louise Murphy, the sales director of Cyc-Lok Ltd at email@example.com